|Home | About | Privacy | Site Map | Contact|
|Nursery Stock & Prices | Services | Michigan Landscape Tips | Christmas Trees | Tree of the Week|
Promote Your Page Too
Professionals: Equipment For Sale
Contact Trim Pines Farm
Whether you are looking for a landscaping company, fresh local produce & honey, or a great place for Christmas trees and holiday fun, it's easy to reach Trim Pines Farm. Residential and commercial customers from Oakland County and Genesee County appreciate our convenient location just off of Interstate 75 Exits 106 and 108 in Grand Blanc Township. Directions are provided on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in person!
4357 E. Baldwin Rd.
Landscaping & Tree Selection:
Group Hayrides & Classroom Field Trips: By prior reservation.
We're at 4357 E. Baldwin Rd., Holly, MI. (That's not the same "Baldwin Rd" as Great Lakes Crossing!)
* Take I-75 south to exit number 108, Holly Rd.
* Take I-75 north to exit number 106, Grand Blanc exit.
* Take I-69 west to I-475 South
* Take exit #84, Thompson Rd. and turn east.
* Get on Dixie Hwy, go north...four miles north of Mt. Holly ski resort.
* Go down Gale Rd. to Baldwin Rd., turn west.
ŠTrim Pines Farm
Website by Suski Web Design